Has it ever crossed your heart
That your words hurt
A very crucial part of my heart
The very essence part of my being
Do you ever stop before you begin?
Before you thrust your words in
Do you realize how much your jeering bothers me?
I have to be what am not
But for the good of all
I just got to try
Like a chicken trying to fly
Like cow learning to neigh
Like a weaver bird deprived a chance to weave
Don’t you realize it’s almost impossible for me?
To shut up?
Tracee Olga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shut Up by Tracee Olga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I love you and you love me, LucifIer Mededar
- Always Welcome, Ronald Chapman
- What Audrey Would Have Done, Margaret Alice Second
- गोसोनि गाब, Bahadur Basumatary
- After a War, Manoj Kumar
- Wisdom, JAMES T. ADAIR
- She Wants To Be Adored, Oke Christopher
- An Aye Aye Decides to Say No No, Stephen Katona
- आयआ दा अनसुलि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Children, Ima Ryma