Has it ever crossed your heart
That your words hurt
A very crucial part of my heart
The very essence part of my being
Do you ever stop before you begin?
Before you thrust your words in
Do you realize how much your jeering bothers me?
I have to be what am not
But for the good of all
I just got to try
Like a chicken trying to fly
Like cow learning to neigh
Like a weaver bird deprived a chance to weave
Don’t you realize it’s almost impossible for me?
To shut up?
Tracee Olga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shut Up by Tracee Olga )
- One's sadness or happiness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Auto rikshaw., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)