SHE SAYS SHE LOVES ME
Habibati (My love) Says she loves me in truth Because I do love her in truth too, I trust all that she says anytime, She is always in my heart and in my mind Because she is my great focus, I do love habibati in truth, so Her image is always drawn in front me Even if she is present.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.