Subbaraman N V
* Serenity In Silence
In silence you see serenity
In stillness you see divinity
Silence and stillness bring sanctity!
In the battlefield you feel silence
In the market busy, feel stillness
What one needs sure a mind and patience!
It's only the mind that makes or mars
Train the mind and tame the thoughts sure harsh
Make life's journey like a controlled horse!
Turbulent waves in storm rock the ship
Captains with skills never meet a pip
Sure the man reaches the glory's tip!
God dwells in deep silence and strong sound
Great yogis of yore with wisdom found!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (* Serenity In Silence by Subbaraman N V )
- The Unimpressed Poet, Hebert Logerie
- Poetical Life Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mere Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Occasions Of Promise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)