Subbaraman N V
* Serenity In Silence
In silence you see serenity
In stillness you see divinity
Silence and stillness bring sanctity!
In the battlefield you feel silence
In the market busy, feel stillness
What one needs sure a mind and patience!
It's only the mind that makes or mars
Train the mind and tame the thoughts sure harsh
Make life's journey like a controlled horse!
Turbulent waves in storm rock the ship
Captains with skills never meet a pip
Sure the man reaches the glory's tip!
God dwells in deep silence and strong sound
Great yogis of yore with wisdom found!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (* Serenity In Silence by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...