Jesus James Llorico
'I'm standing at your gate
My fairest one
With a guitar while I wait
For you to come
I will strum a lovely tune
So we can sing
Under this radiant moon
A charming thing!
As our blending harmony
Will fill the air
We'll sing in your balcony
So nice to hear
This unwavering serenade
They all will know
That to God I always prayed
I love you so.'
Jesus James Llorico's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Serenade by Jesus James Llorico )
Did you read them?
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman