Sense My Love
How do I see my love....
How do I feel my love....
How do I smell my love...
How do I speak my love...
How do I hear my love...
Is it a question of the physical senses
or is it about sensing without them
My eyes smell the beauty
My ears see the glory
My nose feels the softness
My mouth hears the moan
My skin speaks of the warmth
My love my love.... how I long will my senses last...
senses make no sense in sense that I know
Senses make senses in senses of sense I dint know
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sense My Love by Denver Dsilva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh