Sense My Love
How do I see my love....
How do I feel my love....
How do I smell my love...
How do I speak my love...
How do I hear my love...
Is it a question of the physical senses
or is it about sensing without them
My eyes smell the beauty
My ears see the glory
My nose feels the softness
My mouth hears the moan
My skin speaks of the warmth
My love my love.... how I long will my senses last...
senses make no sense in sense that I know
Senses make senses in senses of sense I dint know
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sense My Love by Denver Dsilva )
- Life is Nothing but Texture~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- How Is Your Life In The Matrix?, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- That bench is my dear., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
- For All The Love In Me, Sasha Claire Beckains
- Sick of Seeing So Much Violence on the S.., Hebert Logerie
- Tomar charan dhuli, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)