Sense My Love
How do I see my love....
How do I feel my love....
How do I smell my love...
How do I speak my love...
How do I hear my love...
Is it a question of the physical senses
or is it about sensing without them
My eyes smell the beauty
My ears see the glory
My nose feels the softness
My mouth hears the moan
My skin speaks of the warmth
My love my love.... how I long will my senses last...
senses make no sense in sense that I know
Senses make senses in senses of sense I dint know
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sense My Love by Denver Dsilva )
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- ''Heartbeat'', Patricia Grantham
- A Cat Is Always A Cat, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before and After, Aftab Alam
- Like The End Of A Prayer, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Burning Costs of Life, michael walkerjohn
- Elisabeth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before shutting the lid of the coffin….., Ponniah Ganeshan
- Love is …., SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)