Brett White (12-04-1983 / Fort Smith, AR)
Sensations Run Deep Inside My Heart...
Sensations run deep inside of my Heart,
My whole body tingles because of thee;
Thy voice is sweeter than the best've Mozart,
Forev'r in tune with my Soul's Melody.
Ev'ry kind thought revolves 'round thee, My Love,
Purely clinging with Grace in Heaven's Clouds;
Thou art Venus, - fairer than the Whitest Dove -
Whose bright Aura Love and Soft Grace Surrounds.
What's more fair than thou art, my Sweet Sioux Love?
Nothing comes close to thee, my Sole Heart's Pride;
Thy head fits my chest like the warmest glove,
And when thou doth lie, my blood glows inside.
Noone Shines Quite as bright as thee, My Soul -
Thy love glows redder than the Hottest Coal.
Poet Other Poems
- Affix'd on Stars my eyes shall stay...
- Arpeggio of Delight
- As real as the cool breeze
- As the Wheels of Time Grind
- Aspire to Thy Soul's Highest Octave
- Autumn raises its proud head...
- Bless me pale moon...
- Dies Irae
- Every day I walk through Fire
- For Ava
- God help me help myself...
- Hallow'd Stars in circulation tonight...
- Heaven - All of thine Energies Poureth.....
- Hers Is A Beauty Which Fadeth Not...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.