Sensations Run Deep Inside My Heart...
Sensations run deep inside of my Heart,
My whole body tingles because of thee;
Thy voice is sweeter than the best've Mozart,
Forev'r in tune with my Soul's Melody.
Ev'ry kind thought revolves 'round thee, My Love,
Purely clinging with Grace in Heaven's Clouds;
Thou art Venus, - fairer than the Whitest Dove -
Whose bright Aura Love and Soft Grace Surrounds.
What's more fair than thou art, my Sweet Sioux Love?
Nothing comes close to thee, my Sole Heart's Pride;
Thy head fits my chest like the warmest glove,
And when thou doth lie, my blood glows inside.
Noone Shines Quite as bright as thee, My Soul -
Thy love glows redder than the Hottest Coal.
Brett White's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sensations Run Deep Inside My Heart... by Brett White )
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George