Seeing off Du Shisi South of the River
Jingzhou Dongwu mutual meet water for place
You go spring river now wide
Sunset travel sail where moor
End of sky one look break person heart
Jingzhou and Dongwu are both on the water,
You travel down the river in spring, now the level is high.
A sail is underway at sunset, what place will it moor?
Looking to the end of the sky can break a man's heart.
Meng Haoran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seeing off Du Shisi South of the River by Meng Haoran )
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal