Beyond this shroud of cloudy sky
Eden, near regained
Unknown hills and valleys lie
Past the vineyards and the plain.
Perched aloft the deep green mount
Horizon rippled by such ranges
That rise and fall in untold count
Lace with creeks over sweet terrain.
When the wind blows to sweep vast skies
Crisp and clear and free,
Beyond the mountains so blue, does lie
Fresh, bold splendor of the sea.
Marck Riggins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Searching Eden by Marck Riggins )
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George