They have bought me a sea shell
I put it near my ear,
and now I hear....
the sound of the sea flowing through my ears.
I felt my body flow through the waves.....
they have bought me a sea shell.
Len Kagamine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Shell by Len Kagamine )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ode To A Nightingale, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Expression Eruption: Get out, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche