They have bought me a sea shell
I put it near my ear,
and now I hear....
the sound of the sea flowing through my ears.
I felt my body flow through the waves.....
they have bought me a sea shell.
Len Kagamine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sea Shell by Len Kagamine )
- Everyday Options, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- يجب أن نقتل الليل, مالك حداد
- Is any other God equal to Thillai Sabapa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- World Of Our Own, Adewale Ajakanri
- Metaphor of life, SALINI NAIR
- The flouted wealth, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Another Day Ends, Damian Murphy
- Energetic Nature, Aftab Alam
- مختارات, سي محند
- Sun and Distance, Beyza Dut
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)