I wanna scream my tensions away,
But I can't,
I just keep my sad face on,
I can only have a smile on for a few moments until it gets swipped away from me,
I don't know what to do,
I have the urge to do things I'm not suppose to do,
I am in a place in my mind and soul that I cann't escape,
They wont let me, they wont let me, they wont let me, they just wont let me go....
They want to torture me...and I can get away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scream by Sherry Painter )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)