School can be...
School can be boring
school can be fun
school can bring friends
and school can bring enemies
School means learning
which means effort
but school is life
whats life without school?
school you learn new things
school is where you meet new people
a new start
a new beginning
Start at 9
finish at 3
6 hours of what ever you want it to be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (School can be... by Sam Chivers )
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john