Raquel Angel Nagler
Scarred Mirrors (41)
The liquid night. We're sinking.
Our eyes blinded by water.
Our voice blinded by silence.
The only truth that remains is the touch.
Raquel Angel Nagler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scarred Mirrors (41) by Raquel Angel Nagler )
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy