Terence G. Craddock
Save Coastlines Icebergs Are Melting?
so many fleet words
drowning in wine words
liquid pouring down throats...
where is floating driftwood
where is rescue inflated liferaft
where is specialist survival lifeboat
released for Titanic global warming crisis?
a perscription resolute blindness
pervades scientific industralized nations
forget your fog of words carbon tax inhibitions
forget expense needed to save coastlines icebergs are melting?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Champagne Rain Pouring Down Throats? ' by Terence George Craddock.
Topic: Political Satire
Comments about this poem (Save Coastlines Icebergs Are Melting? by Terence G. Craddock )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee