Sat ta sukal ga (Kosli)
Sat ta sukal ga
Michh ta kala
Aaru sukh balbarta kahin paeba
Jadarbhi sukh heba bhaebaha.
Eta ke senta rog bemar
Ja sui pada nistia
Kahin ketni kete duriathu
Jadarbhi nijke nije ghichhi nela
Jen aade achhe andhar.
Sar ke asat sange nei jutei dia
Heta nei heipare kebhe
Ni khae match .
Truth is white
False is black.
And what is happiness
If it is sister-in-law *.
It is like that
Luxury and diseases
Go and sleep
If you drag yourself
You are in dark.
Truth with false
It is not possible
There is no match.
* Sister-in-law - Wife of younger brother
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sat ta sukal ga (Kosli) by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1924 - 2000)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Arrivals, Maylee Bossy
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Bell, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- On Pain, Khalil Gibran
Poem of the Day
- Alone, Samantha Gronn
- David, Casey Renee Kiser
- She Stuck Her Butt Out At Me..., wanderer sailor
- Nine Views of the Huangshan, Paul Hartal
- Trying to Say Goodbye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Autumn, Leong Ming Loong
- Colors, Tom Squires
- वक्त का तकाजा है vakt ka takaaja hai, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lesson Learnt, Leong Ming Loong
- Pleasantries (Ghazal), Akhtar Jawad