Sat ta sukal ga (Kosli)
Sat ta sukal ga
Michh ta kala
Aaru sukh balbarta kahin paeba
Jadarbhi sukh heba bhaebaha.
Eta ke senta rog bemar
Ja sui pada nistia
Kahin ketni kete duriathu
Jadarbhi nijke nije ghichhi nela
Jen aade achhe andhar.
Sar ke asat sange nei jutei dia
Heta nei heipare kebhe
Ni khae match .
Truth is white
False is black.
And what is happiness
If it is sister-in-law *.
It is like that
Luxury and diseases
Go and sleep
If you drag yourself
You are in dark.
Truth with false
It is not possible
There is no match.
* Sister-in-law - Wife of younger brother
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sat ta sukal ga (Kosli) by gajanan mishra )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Have you lost your ways?, gajanan mishra
- Whose Fault is This?, Luo Zhihai
- Vibrations Of Spirituality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- RAFA, douglas scotney
- Theoretically Squeaking, michael walkerjohn
- Interior Life's Library, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why I Love writing Poetry?, Hebert Logerie
- Enjoyable Times, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Regions Of Silent Atmospheres, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Switching Parties, RoseAnn V. Shawiak