Sad love poem
your on my mind all the time
and I don't know why.
I wish I didn't feel the way I do,
your way out to good for me.
my heart runs a mile
and I can't help but smile.
there's a small fear inside
that's hard to hide.
As I see you near me
I feel the fear inside rising.
I know you don't feel the same
and it tears me apart.
sarah wilksch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad love poem by sarah wilksch )
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- AMISS, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
- Facebook (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Lover Mother Lover, stephen ifill
- Event Horizon, Terence Murphy
- Cruel faces, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)