Sad love poem
your on my mind all the time
and I don't know why.
I wish I didn't feel the way I do,
your way out to good for me.
my heart runs a mile
and I can't help but smile.
there's a small fear inside
that's hard to hide.
As I see you near me
I feel the fear inside rising.
I know you don't feel the same
and it tears me apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad love poem by sarah wilksch )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou