Sad love poem
your on my mind all the time
and I don't know why.
I wish I didn't feel the way I do,
your way out to good for me.
my heart runs a mile
and I can't help but smile.
there's a small fear inside
that's hard to hide.
As I see you near me
I feel the fear inside rising.
I know you don't feel the same
and it tears me apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad love poem by sarah wilksch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey