The Sad Life
pretending to be happy when deep
down inside your dying.
Lying to your friends about how you feel
when all you wanna do is cry.
pretending to love life
when you really hate it.
feeling hated by those you care
so much about it.
realising you can't do anything
feeling dead inside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sad Life by sarah wilksch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass