‘...ROOTS THAT CLUTCH...’
You know I do not hope
between life and death.
My path goes nowhere.
A hiatus between the mirrors has questions.
From childhood I was always
floating between the meanings
of lessons unknown.
I longed for straight humilities.
Present redeems the past.
Each sound leaves an echo
and has-been becomes the shrine of peace.
ad infinitum I will wait
for the primitive blood
to reappear, the truth of
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘...ROOTS THAT CLUTCH...’ by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- Driving Without Wings, Richard Allen Beevor