You were just a little less than what I need,
You’re always checking to make sure you still bleed.
A fashionable obsession with manic-depression,
You’re a semi-suicidal cry for help.
I can only give you all I have,
In return you give me all your pain,
If I come back for more does that make me insane?
It’s just a crazy little thing called love.
You’re always taking me to the edge,
Staring into the brink,
Then you push me too far,
I’m not sure what to think.
Am I dragging you down or helping you up,
It’s hard to tell who’s killing who, when we’re both falling so fast
You know it never was meant to last.
A less than lovely romantic comedy of errors,
A less than perfect habit you can’t break,
A less than subtle source of sadness,
A less than happy home.
It’s all a wild rush of terrors,
It’s all a little more than I can take,
It’s all no good, but full of badness,
You’ll never be my happy home.
Seth Proch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romantically Yours by Seth Proch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak