Ramesh T A
Romantic Love Drives Life!
Romance is full of challenges to deal with;
Romantic hero and heroine take them well!
Romantic story captures the hearts of youths;
Romeo and Juliet now all like to end in comedy!
Famous love stories are written to be tragedies;
Love touches all and lives longer than humans!
Famous love comedies are romance in novels
And movies are full of such stories to please all!
Only love is vital and most important in life
Of all the virtues man cherishes most in world!
For, with love comes all virtues to one in life
As love is divine as pretty Nature that inspires!
Romance makes life interesting to live in the world
And for the sake of love all hardships are endured!
Comedy or tragedy, love is the central theme here
That drives romantic life to go on all terrains sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romantic Love Drives Life! by Ramesh T A )
- Reality Is, Esther Thornburg
- Our days are clearly well-known, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life, samuel sannoh
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)