Ramesh T A
Romantic Love Drives Life!
Romance is full of challenges to deal with;
Romantic hero and heroine take them well!
Romantic story captures the hearts of youths;
Romeo and Juliet now all like to end in comedy!
Famous love stories are written to be tragedies;
Love touches all and lives longer than humans!
Famous love comedies are romance in novels
And movies are full of such stories to please all!
Only love is vital and most important in life
Of all the virtues man cherishes most in world!
For, with love comes all virtues to one in life
As love is divine as pretty Nature that inspires!
Romance makes life interesting to live in the world
And for the sake of love all hardships are endured!
Comedy or tragedy, love is the central theme here
That drives romantic life to go on all terrains sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romantic Love Drives Life! by Ramesh T A )
- The Beatles in Auckland, michael walker
- Gandhi, gajanan mishra
- Keep Up, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You, Jose Orozco
- In my heart - you are, gajanan mishra
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)