Ramesh T A
Romantic Love Drives Life!
Romance is full of challenges to deal with;
Romantic hero and heroine take them well!
Romantic story captures the hearts of youths;
Romeo and Juliet now all like to end in comedy!
Famous love stories are written to be tragedies;
Love touches all and lives longer than humans!
Famous love comedies are romance in novels
And movies are full of such stories to please all!
Only love is vital and most important in life
Of all the virtues man cherishes most in world!
For, with love comes all virtues to one in life
As love is divine as pretty Nature that inspires!
Romance makes life interesting to live in the world
And for the sake of love all hardships are endured!
Comedy or tragedy, love is the central theme here
That drives romantic life to go on all terrains sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romantic Love Drives Life! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote