Rhapsody in Blue
Blue is Blue,
And all that's blue,
Makes me think of Loving You,
Blue your eyes,
And Heaven too,
When I take,
A look at you.
Blue my dreams,
Around the sky,
Blue the wings,
That make me fly,
I will cross,
The deep blue Sea,
Just to have you,
Close to me.
In the blueness of my thoughts,
You're my everlasting torch,
Giving life to my blue light,
Aqua-blue, my heart's delight,
Marine landscape, world of blue
Neptune, Venus, Love in Blue,
Cupid splashing all around,
Can you hear of Love the sound?
Blue forever, I'll be blue,
For I never will have you,
Yes, I know it's fantasy,
This my Blue Love Rhapsody.
Thank you, George Gershwin
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhapsody in Blue by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler