I want a reward,
A reward that makes me feel
every day and night,
I want an award that will help me to overstay this life (only for you) .
I want to have your sweet senses
those would stay in this earth overlong.
This reward of rewards is nothing but your love-
oh! just be my beloved.
You will be my praise and all
if the affinity continues lifelong;
a visit is enough and will make worthy my effort,
just feel the strength-the firmness of love, but don't distort.
The reward that can spell the chapter of love,
and explain the heartiness of beloved.
There is no call for an equipotential challenge,
just be my beloved, oh..! ! my beloved...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reward by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poetry is My Diamond Bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed