I want a reward,
A reward that makes me feel
every day and night,
I want an award that will help me to overstay this life (only for you) .
I want to have your sweet senses
those would stay in this earth overlong.
This reward of rewards is nothing but your love-
oh! just be my beloved.
You will be my praise and all
if the affinity continues lifelong;
a visit is enough and will make worthy my effort,
just feel the strength-the firmness of love, but don't distort.
The reward that can spell the chapter of love,
and explain the heartiness of beloved.
There is no call for an equipotential challenge,
just be my beloved, oh..! ! my beloved...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reward by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak