Keenly felt beneath the skin
As bright by day as in the night
Resplendent, constant source of light.
Intense emotions can begin
New birth where interchange can win
Essential feeling of delight.
Kimono, knapsack clad, a bright
Aura surrounds her eyes whose twin
Regard is fixèd deep within
Internal image, perfect quite.
None else but she may lily gild,
Excitement heart and head has filled.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Resplendent by Jonathan ROBIN )
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones