I held a butterfly today
Reflected the sky.
Inscrutable, he plotted
His next transatlantic hurricane.
Flapped his wings.
Big dreams for a butterfly.
I liked his style.
Martin O'Neill's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respect by Martin O'Neill )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh