I look at you from time to time.
I wonder why you are so blind.
20/20 does hind sight seem.
You are not on my team.
You are on your own.
You are all alone.
What you want.
What you need.
What it seems is that you want what you want.
And you get what you need.
You want me to want what you want.
You wont bend or curve.
You have the nerve.
Of an emotionally blind man.
Who gets me to do everything he possibly can.
You play on my heart strings.
I would truly do anything.
Anything for you.
You know its true.
I see disgust in your eyes.
Its the eyes that cant hide lies.
I believe you have won.
The trigger of your painful gun.
Phoenix Fabian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reluctant Truth by Phoenix Fabian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock