Relationships and Conflicts (A multi-piece story)
Relationships and Conflicts
should never mix
If they do all you get is confusion
Conflict says 'you'll get hurt'
Relationship says 'i'd never'
Confusion says 'follow both'
But your gut is flipping
you don't know what to do
Confusion is sadly winning
as it slowly pulls you in
It's almost scary
with all the hell you go through
And when you try
to combine your feelings
with those of Relationship and Conflict
Confusion invades your senses even more
But there's another feeling yet again
better known as Dread
Dread forces you to worry
about how all this will end
Will it end well?
Or terribly tragic?
Hayley K...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Relationships and Conflicts (A multi-piece story) by Hayley K... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche