Every movement of life.
Each second of life.
In the deep darkness.
Happy and bright movement of life.
I can not live without you.
My soul always flying with you.
I always find you very pleasant and refreshing.
My heart loves you very much.
Your virtues are so good.
Every one loves you.
Imagine to live without you is near impossible.
Not a single creature of God.
Dare of think live without you.
I know & every one know.
How precious you are.
I do not know.
How & Why some people show disrespect you?
Polluting life saving Air.
Air is precious and life saving.
Need of the hour is awareness.
Among masses not to pollute.
Have a good health and enjoy with pure air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Refresh Air by ajay srivastava )
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)