Every movement of life.
Each second of life.
In the deep darkness.
Happy and bright movement of life.
I can not live without you.
My soul always flying with you.
I always find you very pleasant and refreshing.
My heart loves you very much.
Your virtues are so good.
Every one loves you.
Imagine to live without you is near impossible.
Not a single creature of God.
Dare of think live without you.
I know & every one know.
How precious you are.
I do not know.
How & Why some people show disrespect you?
Polluting life saving Air.
Air is precious and life saving.
Need of the hour is awareness.
Among masses not to pollute.
Have a good health and enjoy with pure air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Refresh Air by ajay srivastava )
- what swanky sap is this?, Mandolyn ...
- Natural, David Chap Bottoms
- I end poem, hasmukh amathalal
- here's my armadillo, now get me a pillow.., Mandolyn ...
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- With her ability, hasmukh amathalal
- Inhuman way, hasmukh amathalal
- THERE IS…, michael walkerjohn
- My words, hasmukh amathalal
- Nice ending, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)