Every movement of life.
Each second of life.
In the deep darkness.
Happy and bright movement of life.
I can not live without you.
My soul always flying with you.
I always find you very pleasant and refreshing.
My heart loves you very much.
Your virtues are so good.
Every one loves you.
Imagine to live without you is near impossible.
Not a single creature of God.
Dare of think live without you.
I know & every one know.
How precious you are.
I do not know.
How & Why some people show disrespect you?
Polluting life saving Air.
Air is precious and life saving.
Need of the hour is awareness.
Among masses not to pollute.
Have a good health and enjoy with pure air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Refresh Air by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mixed emotions, Danielle Dessels
- Through, Morgan Michaels
- Petals Drift, Donal Mahoney
- courage, T ade SIDHARTH
- Welcome to the Darkside, F. J. Thomas
- Bears and Ladders, Stephen Katona
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher