Realm of a soldier(sonnet)
Call of action.
Call of supervision.
Called with perfection.
We are our mission.
With our site of vision.
Standing for instruction.
We were set off like bat.
Up up in the sky.
Just like the kite.
We all flew.
Hungry for destruction.
Talented in assasination.
Death is not an option.
Fair cry to justice.
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Realm of a soldier(sonnet) by Jackson Olagunju )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty