Realm of a soldier(sonnet)
Call of action.
Call of supervision.
Called with perfection.
We are our mission.
With our site of vision.
Standing for instruction.
We were set off like bat.
Up up in the sky.
Just like the kite.
We all flew.
Hungry for destruction.
Talented in assasination.
Death is not an option.
Fair cry to justice.
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Realm of a soldier(sonnet) by Jackson Olagunju )
- Screams of Weath, Sentamu Aziz
- Mamaa, nancy cullen
- For the Free Syrians Behind Bars, Mohja Kahf
- Spelt the Great, Sentamu Aziz
- The Fallen Protester's Song, Mohja Kahf
- As Aid To Life....., Michael P. Johnson
- God Chose Israel....., Michael P. Johnson
- Nature Regarding....., Michael P. Johnson
- Wow Suddenly! ! ! ....., Michael P. Johnson
- Wonder World, Sentamu Aziz
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Hero, Siegfried Sassoon
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)