John G. Nelson
Racism has a human heart....
Racism has a human heart,
An artery of cruelty & death,
It has blood of anger, & evil…,
Has a force of pain & antipathy.
Racism has a human mind….
An Intellect of terror & delusion,
Has an emotion of extreme savage
Imagination of vile ideas, macabre.
Racism has a human mouth,
It has tongue of torture, depravity,
Many teeth of brutal incision & kill
Has a lip of sorrow, hate & death.
JOHN NELSON 4-Mar-09
John G. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Racism has a human heart.... by John G. Nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Doctor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Along The Paths O' Glory, Edgar Albert Guest
- When My Ship Comes In, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Test, Edgar Albert Guest
- When An Old Man Gets To Thinking, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasing Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Lesson From Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man's Experience, Edgar Albert Guest