John G. Nelson
Racism has a human heart....
Racism has a human heart,
An artery of cruelty & death,
It has blood of anger, & evil…,
Has a force of pain & antipathy.
Racism has a human mind….
An Intellect of terror & delusion,
Has an emotion of extreme savage
Imagination of vile ideas, macabre.
Racism has a human mouth,
It has tongue of torture, depravity,
Many teeth of brutal incision & kill
Has a lip of sorrow, hate & death.
JOHN NELSON 4-Mar-09
John G. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Racism has a human heart.... by John G. Nelson )
- Ginkgo tree - a haiku, Susy Evelyne
- Corrective measure, hasmukh amathalal
- My Path to Self-Discovery, Deborah Eker
- Besides a star, gajanan mishra
- You Cried Last Night, Cigeng Zhang
- At Least Honesty Remained, Rohit Sapra
- THIS AUTUMN, Satish Verma
- खुशियाँ गौने से पहले ही... (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Fish Remains, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Is Still Alive, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)