Who are you? my happiness is not yours, yet my beam you own
My words stop being mine while you read them and smile
Ah, an illusion, at the river, what I dream for,
What I want to, what my heart dies for.
For somebody I want to fall, to love and be loved
Like if he new that I need me and find me I'm unable to
Understood by my doubts, loved by my causes
Feel our looks woven together, wishing becoming hugs,
Begging to be touched, with just one thought.
I want songs, I want verses, endless romance, please god,
The beating of my heart, unique of all.
But why can't I, why can't I see, why if I deserve love,
Why not come to me?
Don't cry my heart, despair shall not feel,
We come the wrong road, but not the wrong means,
Understand my heart, understand please,
My letters are worth, for the ones who can fly,
For those who walk roads and in dreams live on.
Be strong my heart, be brave for me,
Longing and remembrance are proof for sure,
Our past as life lessons are worth for.
Remember my heart, remember this,
For us to see something, we must first believe,
Quiet my heart, quiet please be,
That person we dream for,
It is soon to appear.
Sergio Jaime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quiet heart by Sergio Jaime )
- Beauty is everywhere, Aftab Alam
- No Tears, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Dear Chains, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Too many cooks spoiled the broth, Aftab Alam
- So I thought, hasmukh amathalal
- That Day Into My Eyes You Gazed (M. Tsve.., Olga Kyvelidi
- For Me You Have No Love... (S.Esenin), Olga Kyvelidi
- All can benefit, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Wendell Berry
- Only sweet words, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)