William F Glennon
Punished by Memories.
Friendship is a word undefined.
When friendship becomes apathy you wonder why?
It's funny when friendships change.
When honesty and love become estranged.
How could a friendship go from right to wrong?
To be punished by memories so deep and strong.
If everything I've learned about people doesn't last
It becomes just another lost friendship from the past.
William F Glennon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Punished by Memories. by William F Glennon )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh