William F Glennon
Punished by Memories.
Friendship is a word undefined.
When friendship becomes apathy you wonder why?
It's funny when friendships change.
When honesty and love become estranged.
How could a friendship go from right to wrong?
To be punished by memories so deep and strong.
If everything I've learned about people doesn't last
It becomes just another lost friendship from the past.
William F Glennon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Punished by Memories. by William F Glennon )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid