Psalm of Hope
Sing unto the Lord a Psalm of Hope,
early in the morning, all ye annointed
servants of the Lord! Sing! Rejoice,
all ye saints of the Lord, for He is
Righteous and Holy! Sing! Rejoice, all
ye saints of the Lord, for He is
Merciful and Mighty! Blessed are ye
who trust in the Lord! Blessed are
ye who worship and praise the Lord!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne & Lynn
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
people joint credit where it is due.
Now about the poem: I wrote several Psalms during the latter portion of the 1980's. As you can see I was under the influence of the older
King James' poetic version of the Bible. In my opinion the King James versions of the Bible are the best ones to compose poetry to.
We wanted to praise, honor, and glorify the Lord. In the performanace of the mission, we have accomphlised our purpose!
Comments about this poem (Psalm of Hope by Roxanne Dubarry )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon