Standing in the rain
Calling out your name
You said you'd always care
That you'd always be there...
So why is it then that when I look around, i never see you?
And when I need you holding me, I never feel you?
Why is it that when I need you most, you're like a ghost?
A thing of the past that was never meant to last...
All the hope that you gave me you took away in one blow
All the love that you promised, you never let it show...
Why did you have to go? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promises by Jennifer Yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah