Problem, problem and problem everywhere,
Up in the air and down under earth,
It penetrates the mountains, deep oceans and all creatures.
None escapes it, none avoids it and none accepts it either,
My vision of a beautiful world over shadowed by problems.
Asked I, What is a problem,
A question itself a problem in finding an answer,
Is problem an incident or a result of incidents,
Many find problem both inside and outside
But the former more dangerous; a serpent within,
Problems are like diseases, some are curable and others aren't,
Puzzled and perplexed was I with 'the problem'
Until I saw them through the light of God.
Is problem a deviation from our own world of expectations?
When I gave my expectations to The Lord
And accepted his sovereignty and his kingdom,
I started to see a wonderful world without any problems.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Problems by Ranjith Rajasekharan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Gaining status, Angell Afinowi
- The Freedom I Seek, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Stages of life, gajanan mishra
- Remmbering Guernica, John F. McCullagh
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Acknowledge What Love has to do with US, michael walkerjohn
- That Thing, Luo Zhihai