Problem, problem and problem everywhere,
Up in the air and down under earth,
It penetrates the mountains, deep oceans and all creatures.
None escapes it, none avoids it and none accepts it either,
My vision of a beautiful world over shadowed by problems.
Asked I, What is a problem,
A question itself a problem in finding an answer,
Is problem an incident or a result of incidents,
Many find problem both inside and outside
But the former more dangerous; a serpent within,
Problems are like diseases, some are curable and others aren't,
Puzzled and perplexed was I with 'the problem'
Until I saw them through the light of God.
Is problem a deviation from our own world of expectations?
When I gave my expectations to The Lord
And accepted his sovereignty and his kingdom,
I started to see a wonderful world without any problems.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Problems by Ranjith Rajasekharan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner