Talking of morality abuse
and implanting of false truth,
A fiery birth after
the mist. I intend to collect
the dark energy of beyond.
A pillow dance waits
for the inevitable death.
Only one eye will see the moon.
You bend back,
open the eyes thirstily.
Let Venus unwrap the breast-
and start swimming
in gunmetal sky for the final
journey of delinquent mind.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRAGMATIC by Satish Verma )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner