Talking of morality abuse
and implanting of false truth,
A fiery birth after
the mist. I intend to collect
the dark energy of beyond.
A pillow dance waits
for the inevitable death.
Only one eye will see the moon.
You bend back,
open the eyes thirstily.
Let Venus unwrap the breast-
and start swimming
in gunmetal sky for the final
journey of delinquent mind.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRAGMATIC by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace