Poetry of the Mind
The Poetry of the mind makes all things go
a timely motion where all rivers flow.
The Poetry of the mind can make things clear
a simple hush, its everywhere.
The poetry of the mind is delicately hidden:
in a touch
in a scent
in a sight
in a taste
a whisper from the very depths of the soul
only for one to decipher to become whole.
The poetry of the mind makes all things real
and through its roots all stripes are healed
The poetry of the mind will set us free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poetry of the Mind by Godfrey Morris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer