Poetry of the Mind
The Poetry of the mind makes all things go
a timely motion where all rivers flow.
The Poetry of the mind can make things clear
a simple hush, its everywhere.
The poetry of the mind is delicately hidden:
in a touch
in a scent
in a sight
in a taste
a whisper from the very depths of the soul
only for one to decipher to become whole.
The poetry of the mind makes all things real
and through its roots all stripes are healed
The poetry of the mind will set us free.
Godfrey Morris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poetry of the Mind by Godfrey Morris )
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)