Poetry For Children: Teaching Teacher!
My teacher is outstanding,
She's as smart as she can be;
Though often quite demanding,
when we tend to disagree.
I really truly try my best,
to be good as gold in school,
but I often end up teacher's pest,
as I love to play the fool!
I chortled out aloud in glee,
the other day at class,
Teacher frowned and glared at me,
and said I'm bold as brass.
She pursed her pretty rose-red lips,
her mouth curled in a pout;
And with her hands upon her hips,
I thought she would start to shout.
Perturbed, upset and rather riled,
she nibbled on her pen,
Then, she looked at me and smiled,
and counted upto ten!
I really do declare I'm proud,
for the problems I surmount,
I chortled and I laughed out loud,
I taught teacher how to count!
Roann Mendriq's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry For Children: Teaching Teacher! by Roann Mendriq )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer