Poetry For Children: Teaching Teacher!
My teacher is outstanding,
She's as smart as she can be;
Though often quite demanding,
when we tend to disagree.
I really truly try my best,
to be good as gold in school,
but I often end up teacher's pest,
as I love to play the fool!
I chortled out aloud in glee,
the other day at class,
Teacher frowned and glared at me,
and said I'm bold as brass.
She pursed her pretty rose-red lips,
her mouth curled in a pout;
And with her hands upon her hips,
I thought she would start to shout.
Perturbed, upset and rather riled,
she nibbled on her pen,
Then, she looked at me and smiled,
and counted upto ten!
I really do declare I'm proud,
for the problems I surmount,
I chortled and I laughed out loud,
I taught teacher how to count!
Roann Mendriq's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry For Children: Teaching Teacher! by Roann Mendriq )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande