Palas Kumar Ray
Adam looked at the lonely moon.
throughout the night he mused
he was all alone of his kind
unlike those lovely birds
unlike every other animals
who wandered in pairs around
till it was dark all around him.
He wished there be someone
also with him of his kind
as beautiful and tender for him.
Tears rolled down his cheeks.
Adam soulfully prayed for Eve.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by Palas Kumar Ray )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla