Poet Hunters -Formula
I'm a Poet Hunter,
I don't have a gun,
I can kill a poem,
Just to have some fun.
We are unarmed Hunters,
Won't you join us now,
We will teach you how,
Open up your good heart,
Love will enter then,
Imagery will follow,
Sounds of ecstasy,
And before you know it,
You'll have Poetry.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet Hunters -Formula by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello