Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
Poems of Stories
What do men make of life, a property, personal right of ownership, a War, the field where death and violence thrive. a game, lie upon lie for leadership. I see what men make of life! a race, rats running to no end, an adventure, man 'puts his head in a bee hive', an offering, the scent of Philanthropy to God we send, But what do I make of life, a poem of stories, its my heart's blood dripping from the killing knife, my poems of stories.
Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poems of Stories by Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson