Poem Of Hope
Life is hope.
Hope of being happy in life.
Hope of being adjusting in life.
Hope of being able to achieve achievements in life.
Hope of being cared by some-one in life.
Hope of being loved by some-one in life.
Hope of being nice to every-one in life.
Hope of being responsible to loved-one in life.
Hope of light to see in darkness.
Hope of sunshine after the rain.
Hope of help in time of troubles.
Hope of wind in time of grief.
Hope of being alive to fulfill our duties.
Hope of joy to overcome sadness.
Hope of encouragement to overcome fear.
Hope of getting hope in life is hope.
Neelapu Suresh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem Of Hope by Neelapu Suresh )
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peccary - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- > You <, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Seasons, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore