Please read my poems
I invite You to read
I invite You to read my poems
All my poems are for You only.
I invite You to read
To read and feel
To feel and comment.
All my poems are for You only, my dear,
I know You are only here
In my all words all feelings that I care.
If You so like You can say
If You so like You can vote
If You so like You can do as per Your wish.
I am here writing for You
See me read my poems feel me
I am here only to please You, my dear.
I know what is pleasure
I know to please others is an art
And poems play a vital role here.
Through poems I wave lamp to You
And offer homage to You with kindled lamps
Your round eyes are here to see.
You have eyes everywhere I know
No activity is hidden from You I know
I behold You here there everywhere in my poems to let You know.
I know You are never out of my sight
You have Your head everywhere
And I offer to You all my poems as a mark of reverence.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Please read my poems by gajanan mishra )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Suicide's Note, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George