Please read my poems
I invite You to read
I invite You to read my poems
All my poems are for You only.
I invite You to read
To read and feel
To feel and comment.
All my poems are for You only, my dear,
I know You are only here
In my all words all feelings that I care.
If You so like You can say
If You so like You can vote
If You so like You can do as per Your wish.
I am here writing for You
See me read my poems feel me
I am here only to please You, my dear.
I know what is pleasure
I know to please others is an art
And poems play a vital role here.
Through poems I wave lamp to You
And offer homage to You with kindled lamps
Your round eyes are here to see.
You have eyes everywhere I know
No activity is hidden from You I know
I behold You here there everywhere in my poems to let You know.
I know You are never out of my sight
You have Your head everywhere
And I offer to You all my poems as a mark of reverence.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Please read my poems by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Where You Are Planted, Evie Shockley
- We are not in favor of, gajanan mishra
- Afterward, Lawrence Beck
- Fourth's Corner, michael walkerjohn
- O stop, little, lovely rose, Saheb Mohapatra
- Diwali for the dead, Saheb Mohapatra
- DIWALI (Never have I seen.....), Saheb Mohapatra
- Waiting On The Mayflower, Evie Shockley
- All the time, Cee Bea
- Friend in the Desert, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)