Please read my poems
I invite You to read
I invite You to read my poems
All my poems are for You only.
I invite You to read
To read and feel
To feel and comment.
All my poems are for You only, my dear,
I know You are only here
In my all words all feelings that I care.
If You so like You can say
If You so like You can vote
If You so like You can do as per Your wish.
I am here writing for You
See me read my poems feel me
I am here only to please You, my dear.
I know what is pleasure
I know to please others is an art
And poems play a vital role here.
Through poems I wave lamp to You
And offer homage to You with kindled lamps
Your round eyes are here to see.
You have eyes everywhere I know
No activity is hidden from You I know
I behold You here there everywhere in my poems to let You know.
I know You are never out of my sight
You have Your head everywhere
And I offer to You all my poems as a mark of reverence.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Please read my poems by gajanan mishra )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Leaving her, James Jarrett
- Asleep, Luo Zhihai
- Pickled with fate and time, Aftab Alam
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher