Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Play the Piano
In the Garden of world, and the party of humans,
The Sublime sent his angels to the party of the women and men
They gathered in a big great chamber
Where the God has designed it's everywhere
Like the Eden hall but with no lord
But it was full of the ordinary words...
And in the middle of that fake happiness a person arise who looked so interesting and wise?
He said: ***il piano e fallito, ***
'But that's OK, please play the piano
Sometimes we think that the world is the place of the banished creatures
But think if we weren't here, who would use this beautiful virgin nature?
That man continued: if we weren't here, who would invent the guns?
Who would kill us instead? Would it be OK and done?
But we all believe in love,
We believe in the messengers of peace, the pigeons and doves
Even if the people who live at ***Del piano do sopra, ***
Even if they take our rights and kill the justice, play the piano
Yes, play the piano and feel the pain of your hands,
While your drops of tears make a watery land
let the pianist plays his song
the story of us is too long
the pianist knows what is going on…the pianists know
because they all do the actions, I like to say how…..
Who is the pianist of our world? Who is behind all these scenes?
Who is trying to kill the trustworthy and then win?
While the God is seeing us and he expects us to look
While he wants us to think about the decisions that have been took….
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
the italian marked lines mean: (in order)
1_ there is no hope for success
2_ at the higher level
Comments about this poem (Play the Piano by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Story of An Autumn Leaf, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- Love Unfetterred, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- Time-wheel, gajanan mishra
- IMPROBABLE ME, Terry O'Leary
- May I help you, gajanan mishra
- UNPROVEN FALSEHOOD, johnny case
- Not good, gajanan mishra
- Trials And Tribulations, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Friends, you are here, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)