Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Play the Piano
In the Garden of world, and the party of humans,
The Sublime sent his angels to the party of the women and men
They gathered in a big great chamber
Where the God has designed it's everywhere
Like the Eden hall but with no lord
But it was full of the ordinary words...
And in the middle of that fake happiness a person arise who looked so interesting and wise?
He said: ***il piano e fallito, ***
'But that's OK, please play the piano
Sometimes we think that the world is the place of the banished creatures
But think if we weren't here, who would use this beautiful virgin nature?
That man continued: if we weren't here, who would invent the guns?
Who would kill us instead? Would it be OK and done?
But we all believe in love,
We believe in the messengers of peace, the pigeons and doves
Even if the people who live at ***Del piano do sopra, ***
Even if they take our rights and kill the justice, play the piano
Yes, play the piano and feel the pain of your hands,
While your drops of tears make a watery land
let the pianist plays his song
the story of us is too long
the pianist knows what is going on…the pianists know
because they all do the actions, I like to say how…..
Who is the pianist of our world? Who is behind all these scenes?
Who is trying to kill the trustworthy and then win?
While the God is seeing us and he expects us to look
While he wants us to think about the decisions that have been took….
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
the italian marked lines mean: (in order)
1_ there is no hope for success
2_ at the higher level
Comments about this poem (Play the Piano by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Fließendes Grün, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Release yourself, Elena Ioannou
- BETCHE SAID PATIENCE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Crazy Thing, Leah Ayliffe
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong