Brittany Dawn Gray
I am in your bed, sitting beside you as I hear you typing.
Each key, a masterpiece being written,
soothing my restlessness —
urging to know what you are composing.
A symphony, perhaps?
The brush strokes of keys,
painting words on a lit canvas.
Brittany Dawn Gray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Picasso by Brittany Dawn Gray )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow