Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Philosophy of HIS MAJESTY!
He who occupies the right hand side of,
He who's left hand side is occupied,
By Him, the before named,
Sent the latter,
Who is the son,
And the other, the father.
In one, there exist three,
The father, son and the holy spirit,
In three, there's only one,
A word spoken by one,
Is a word spoken by all,
And is the only righteous word.
The father creat,
The son teach,
The Holy spirit fill.
But work done by one,
Is work done by three,
The immense Trinity of Holiest!
Out of the Decalogue,
His majesty made a Holy trilogy,
The first is to SERVE GOD YOUR LORD, THE CREATOR!
WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT AND HEART.
The second is to RESPECT YOU EARTHLY PARENTS,
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES GIVEN.
The third is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR,
AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.
And that's the Philosophy of His Majesty!
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Philosophy of HIS MAJESTY! by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- Vegas Bikes, Angela K Brown
- Hip Hop Bird, Angela K Brown
- America, Angela K Brown
- Moonly Pride, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Civil Disobedience, Angela K Brown
- Brown Skin, Angela K Brown
- In Spirit With The King, Tone Lyriker
- Knaha Tu Knha Mey! !, Amitava Sur
- Lagacy of a Wave, Bill Cantrell
- To overcome perversion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns