Buyunde Acura Sylivester
All You Did For; 'Thank You' (II)
He'd lost sleep, at your age one,
Nursing you, as his son.
At age ten, he lost his favourite,
Perfume, to pay fees.
Forgetting his savings, to grand you graduation.
At age twenty, if you remember,
He lost his respect, so his reputation,
Getting you job, to keep you rich,
By not even purchasing, his best clothes,
To sustain you, and in luxury.
Papa forgot his health, he left it be,
I remember, some times in December,
He shed all, including personal interest,
Of his very best, for your prosperity.
He was wise, to make a sacrifice,
Giving all you need, and your dew.
What's all you did, for 'thank you'?
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All You Did For; 'Thank You' (II) by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner