Buyunde Acura Sylivester
All You Did For; 'Thank You' (II)
He'd lost sleep, at your age one,
Nursing you, as his son.
At age ten, he lost his favourite,
Perfume, to pay fees.
Forgetting his savings, to grand you graduation.
At age twenty, if you remember,
He lost his respect, so his reputation,
Getting you job, to keep you rich,
By not even purchasing, his best clothes,
To sustain you, and in luxury.
Papa forgot his health, he left it be,
I remember, some times in December,
He shed all, including personal interest,
Of his very best, for your prosperity.
He was wise, to make a sacrifice,
Giving all you need, and your dew.
What's all you did, for 'thank you'?
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All You Did For; 'Thank You' (II) by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow