Peters and The Ravine Of Fire
Ravine greets and tells a prophecy.
Eighty heads requested,
rising ablaze on the valley client.
The Nembian head was fed by a pit,
almost a mumble weed.
Bail out of shrill kingdom and steal elf
with his soul slapped by the third spirit.
Head full of disease of cursed cure,
Peters cried a little to death.
He was love-hated by a land demon-death.
Ravine had a mail he got from the last owl
that stood on him.
Created circle cross.
The middle of the furnace bathe, blue, yellow
white and blue.
Eleven heads jumped in and vanished.
Ages measured stood with devils,
the fire did not die. The fires will not die
till a bit enter.
He that has done veil, asked what veil has
he, to need not life.
Tonye lost a thousand rubies out of twenty
one and was loved by those who gave him.
Now this evil is needed for this evil
accurate by the spirits.
Ravine talked of the queen of the coast with
a pet snake.
Peter must bow and promise a ship.
For a price just a price, Peter cried.
Surely the law of nemesis is now.
This is not the year for Beelzebub to cast
out Beelzebub. A kingdom shall surely stand.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Peters and The Ravine Of Fire by Ebi Robert )
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- A list of the most stupid things said to.., Mae AC.
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Ernest Christopher Dowson
(2 August 1867 – 23 February 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)