Peters and The Ravine Of Fire
Ravine greets and tells a prophecy.
Eighty heads requested,
rising ablaze on the valley client.
The Nembian head was fed by a pit,
almost a mumble weed.
Bail out of shrill kingdom and steal elf
with his soul slapped by the third spirit.
Head full of disease of cursed cure,
Peters cried a little to death.
He was love-hated by a land demon-death.
Ravine had a mail he got from the last owl
that stood on him.
Created circle cross.
The middle of the furnace bathe, blue, yellow
white and blue.
Eleven heads jumped in and vanished.
Ages measured stood with devils,
the fire did not die. The fires will not die
till a bit enter.
He that has done veil, asked what veil has
he, to need not life.
Tonye lost a thousand rubies out of twenty
one and was loved by those who gave him.
Now this evil is needed for this evil
accurate by the spirits.
Ravine talked of the queen of the coast with
a pet snake.
Peter must bow and promise a ship.
For a price just a price, Peter cried.
Surely the law of nemesis is now.
This is not the year for Beelzebub to cast
out Beelzebub. A kingdom shall surely stand.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Peters and The Ravine Of Fire by Ebi Robert )
- I Could Not But Be Afar, Pijush Biswas
- One Minute Fool, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- It's Evening, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- My Life Today, Ron Baratono
- River Seeks The Low Points, Saiom Shriver
- Sea Sights, Saiom Shriver
- Revolving Cross, Saiom Shriver
- Words Awash, Saiom Shriver
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)