People are silly,
People are strange,
'The People have Spoken'
And yet we are slaves,
Not maybe in shackles,
There are Mental slaves too
What do you think Politicians, do?
They lie and enslave you,
A 'Bad Motely crew, '
Always taking advantage,
Of gullible you,
But people deserve it,
Because they are cruel,
And selfish, and stupid,
And easy to fool.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The Chief still dominates the tribe.
Comments about this poem (People by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris