PATIENCE, FORGIVENESS & TRUST
Patience is hard to learn, master and maintain
As life is fast and time is running out for all.
No one enjoys practicing patience as a trait
As Abraham at 100 had Isaac by God’s call.
David as a teen was anointed King of Israel
But spent the next 14 years running to stay alive.
Shortcuts never lead to where God wants us to be
It’s the long road that fulfills as we struggle and strive.
We must wait patiently relying on God’s Divine will
To teach, guide, transform and bless our soul.
He has tremendous gifts for all who obey, serve and love
Keeping patience, forgiveness and trust our goal.
Tom's 516 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart www.internetvoicesradio.com/t_zart/
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PATIENCE, FORGIVENESS & TRUST by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak