Passion for the stars
Passion for the ocean
A moment of passion so easily shared,
With no fear o regret.
Passion is the eagerness to wake up with the light
A moment of passion I'll never forget
My passion found me
And what is my passion?
Passion and lust takes my mind
Passion the power to love,
The speed of passion: Furios
Passion is something you see
Passion its something you are......
anees akbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passion by anees akbar )
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai