Paradiso: Canto I The Gate of Heaven
Through me you pass weary wanderer,
Child of the Universe, come now,
Find comfort in the bright star you know so well,
For we together will guide you.
Fear not of the darkness,
The Seers take you by the hand.
Fear not of the silence,
For in it voices speak truth.
Stevie Cornett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(Written November 2011)
Comments about this poem (Paradiso: Canto I The Gate of Heaven by Stevie Cornett )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke